Friday, May 3, 2013

And.... go.

I'm real new to the "blogging world" so pardon the site for now!
(hard hat required for this newbie)
 
 
Anyway, here's the gist..
 
 
Since December 31st, 2012 I have opened my shivered and collapsing heart to a world no longer of silence but, of truth. I have written down sentences at a time that have surfaced in my convoluted mind that seem to make me feel okay, even just for a second. I started a project called Ghost. It's a series of letters from fond memories to intimate moments of when my heart finally gave you up. I haven't shared the Ghost project and I'm not sure I ever will but, I need to give it a break for now. So until I'm ready to resume I'll be writing here where I can share with the public.  
 
 
 
So until next time kittens..
 
 
-Lex
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. 1 st comment ever! Looking so forward to hearing all of your thoughts and the ins and outs of your heart!

    XoXo
    Jess

    ReplyDelete